Σάββατο 4 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Welcome to my brand new section!

The logo of my brand new idea: A modern football (soccer) ball, lying on an ancient Greek bench. A retro leather ball is serving its successor, so in other words the modern ball has enslaved the leather one.

This blog was created so I could express my football theories and also to present my football world. I decided this month, after almost a year without writing a single post, to create 3 sections:

- FOOTBALL NEWS: The real news will be posted there (in Greek).

- Επί του Καναπέος (=on the bench): My ideas, my theories and all of my football ideology will be presented in this section (in Greek).

- On the bench: Selected articles from the previous 2 sections will be re-written in English and then posted in this section.

Let's hope you will enjoy my football world :-)

The editor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

ΠΡΟΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ: Υβριστικά και ειρωνικά σχόλια θα διαγράφονται!
WARNING: Insulting comments will be deleted!